I do love this time of the year. The air has an overwhelming festive spirit and just as many lists and resolutions flying around. It is amazing what the New Year energy can manifest into. Determination and enthusiasm to become the best possible version of oneself has never been higher. It is close to impossible to not be inspired at this time of the year.
I can’t think of a better time to share 5 of my favorite shorter TED videos that I watch at this time of the year to remind me to break out, do more & get better the coming year.
- Try something new for 30 days
- Keep your goals to yourself
- The psychology of your future self
- Success, failure and the drive to keep creating
- All it takes is 10 mindful minutes