I was recently asked a few rapid fire questions and I realize rapid fire’s are harder than I thought they were. I’m sharing with you the questions and my answers. There were of course other tougher/longer questions, but we’ll save that for another time 🙂
- As an emerging HR leader, what keeps you up at night? : The fear that I may not be learning & innovating fast enough
- Describe today’s HR in one line: The most under-estimated profession of all times
- Who is your inspiration to be an HR professional: Kris Dunn & all the wonderful people at Fistful of Talent.
- A stranger’s first impression of yours would be: Obsessed with all thing HR, Amazon & Behavioural Economics
- What are your biggest strengths: Not accepting failure
- One weakness you can do without: Anxiety
- If we have to automate you and ask you to keep one human quality, what should that be? : I would hate to be automated but if I had to pick one, it would be the ability to dream.
- Your Favourite book: I can’t pick. There are just too many.
- Your Hobby: Writing
- One word that describes an HR professional: Challenging (It is true. It can be rather challenging dealing with us.)